Mission Critical customer care skill sets.
- Telephone Etiquette - Make the caller feel glad they called
- Trust & Rapport Building - Strengthen relationships in a business setting
- Active Listening Skills - Prevent errors and earn the right to be heard
- Problem Solving - Systematically solve problems without creating others
- Defusing Anger - Defuse anger quickly and safely
- Stress Control - Minimize the impact of stressors in the work setting
- Managing Customer Expectations - Create and change expectations without evoking anger
- Business E-mail Etiquette - Communicate responsibly using email in business
- Goal Setting - Prioritize, achieve more, and keep your own morale high
- Creating Customer Loyalty - Analyze your customer interactions and develop actions for improvement
See full course descriptions by selecting this link or by selecting the "Course Description" button above.
Create a Legacy of Legendary Customer Service!
- Earn the "Customer Service Specialist" view certificate
- Observable & measurable skills - view client quotes
- 24 / 7 / 365 unlimited access to all courses and resources
- Tests at the end of each module demonstrate knowledge gained
- Test results are e-mailed to the participant and two other addressed entered
- Transcripts are available during the term of membership for registered supervisors
- Skills observation Job Aids demonstrate transfer of knowledge and skill back on the job
- Courses are interactive, engaging and easy to navigate
- Avatars - photo animations with text-to-speech voices
- Smart Schools
- Different question styles (drag and drop, fill in the blank, etc.)
- Practice sessions
- Free Coaching materials* for trainers and supervisors
* To qualify to access the free coaching materials, you must complete the courses with a passing score. The students you coach must also be registered to take the courses.