Customer Service Training Online
Learn Customer Service Online.com provides convenient "24/7" access to observable and measurable "mission critical" customer service training in the knowledge, skills, and strategies needed by everyone interacting with customers.
Coaching guide, job aid checklists and slides are included free for supervisors registering and completing the online courses. Supervisors can also access our Learning Management System free to view transcripts and to help manage the learning process.
Certified Customer Service Specialist
Earn the Certified Customer Service Specialist designation by successfully completing the curriculum.
Certification is provided by Sales Training International.
Act now. Earn your certificate.
Individual membership only $150.00
12 full months - 24/7/365 unlimited access to all courses and resources
invest above the average in employee learning outperform in the stock market by
more than 45%. Those that don't, under perform by 22%." (ASTD / Bassi)
invest above the average in employee learning have 58% higher sales per employee
than those who invest below the average." (Training & Development)
"The average business
in the US spends 2% of payroll on the direct costs of employee training. The
top performing organizations spend between 3.5% to 5%." (ASTD Learning
Outcomes Report and Training Magazine).(more ...)
Courses are taught in an interactive, engaging and easy to navigate format.
1. Mission Critical customer care skill sets taught in courses designed for both call center telephone and face-to-face interactions: These are self-paced courses therefore the time estimates range from an hour or two for many courses and up to three hours for others. Note that although the ASTD certification process has been discontinued, we continue to design courses that meet or exceed the ASTD exacting standards for engaging interaction and instructional soundness.
- Telephone Etiquette - How to make the caller feel glad they called from hello to goodbye
- Trust & Rapport Building - How to strengthen relationships in a business setting
- Active Listening Skills - How to prevent errors and earn the right to be heard
- Problem Solving - How to systematically solve problems without creating others
- Defusing Anger - How to defuse anger quickly and safely
- Stress Control - How to minimize the impact of stressors in the work setting
- Managing Customer Expectations - How to create and change expectations without evoking anger
- Business E-mail Etiquette - How to communicate responsibility using email in business
- Goal Setting- How to prioritize, achieve more, and keep your own morale high
- Creating Customer Loyalty - How to analyze your customer interactions and develop actions for improvement
See full course descriptions by selecting this link or by selecting the "Course List Button" (second from the top) on the left hand navigation bar.
2. Observable skills that provide measurable outcomes - view Client Quotes:
- Tests at the end of each module demonstrate knowledge gained
- Test results are automatically e-mailed to the participant
- Transcripts are available during the term of membership
- Skills observation checklists (Job Aids) to demonstrate transfer of knowledge and skill back on the job
Hear the presentation made to the ASTD International Conference about how the first six courses (plus TeamBuilding) were customized for Shell and the results they achieved - including a financial return of six times the investment.
3. Highly interactive and engaging course designs. Learning activities include:
- Avatars - photo animations with text-to-speech voices
- Smart Schools
- Questions styles including multiple choice, fill in the blank, and true/false questions
- Practice sessions
4. Preview Course: Select the Active Listening Skills icon here or select the Preview button on the left side navigation bar to view a full course.
5. Job Aids are provided for each course: Participants can access and print these valuable brief checklists of core skills learned in each course.
6. Free Coaching guides and Microsoft Power Points practice session slides with detail "how to" notes available for download online. There is no additional charge to access these support tools for qualified * individuals.
- Practice the skill sets course by course in sequence and collectively use observation checklist job aids to identify areas needing improvement
- Use online coaching guide to help students achieve unprecedented results
* To qualify to access the free coaching materials, you must complete the courses with a passing score. The students you coach must also be registered to take the courses.
LearnCustomerServiceOnline.com is owned and operated by Sales Training International.
[Diagnostic Tools] [Customer Service Course List] [Course Preview] [Member Login] [Buy Online] [About Us]
[Sales Training] [Sales Management Training] [Call Center Customer Service Training] [Sales Training International]
For additional information call us (800) 551-SELL, (281) 367-5599
or send us your request using e-mail email@example.com
© Copyright 2002, 2013 Sales Training International